Wednesday 12 March 2008

Lovely Liberty and laziness

Actually, I don't think I'm lazy - I just get swept away with things. I have grand ideas and they are often parked for the more mundane things like washing up, going through piles of paper (why, oh why, are there never ending piles) and the like.

Talking of parking things - in an earlier post I waffled on about some gorgeous Liberty fabric that I picked up in a random sale that they had a couple of weeks ago and without further ado, here it is.
I love them both. The big flowers are going to become a dress and the trees are going to become a layered skirt. That's the grand plan anyway. I have a couple of things to make before embarking on these but my goal is to have them done before we go to Italy in August. Plenty of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment