Friday 7 May 2010

Oh dear.

What a disappointment.

And dare I say, an embarrassment?

I have been ignoring the aftermath by spring cleaning the flat before Mr M arrives home (thank goodness the volcano ash didn't move too far south - utterly selfish, I know. Sorry...). Apathetic I am not (my old Politics professor would never forgive me), however I can not be doing with projection and suggestion to fill the void. I know people have a job to do but until facts are known and decisions are made I will be doing my best to avoid it and biting my tongue about the voter compensation that was being discussed on Radio 4 today (?!).

So. We have grand plans for the weekend. A family weekend to celebrate the birthdays of Mr M and my mum. Away from television, radio and hopefully Mr M's iTouch...

BTW - Is anyone watching Genius of Design on BBC 2? What an amazing archive of William Morris original fabric. Wow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to steer relatively clear of all the election discussion. I'm listening to the World Service instead at the moment, because, despite what you'd think from listening to radio 4 recently, there is a whole lot going on in the world other than the election!

    Beautiful photograph. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete