Saturday 3 July 2010

The joys of honey

It's not just delicious smeared on toast with some salted butter or drizzled over vanilla ice cream, it's also an amazing natural exfoliant. We had a really fascinating speaker at our monthly WI meeting on Monday who took us through lots of beauty products that can be made with the contents of our cupboards. One of the simplest is to have a squeezy runny honey bottle to hand in the shower. Smear it on your face before stepping into the shower and let the water wash it away for a really quick and easy facial. Intrigued I had a go - and do you know what? She was right!

3 comments:

  1. That's what I love about blogging, always something new to learn. Will have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to join the local WI and get handy hints like this! sounds facinating!
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like your honey with salted butter. My OH thinks I'm mad, but it really is the best thing.

    ReplyDelete