Miss P's preferred spot this weekend. She was reading up on Pets at Home.
Hope you had fun. We went to a local display with Family R - brilliant fireworks and an impressive bonfire that seemed to have been conveniently built under some very dry trees. I know our council can be tough on tree maintenance, but this did seem to be rather extreme action on the school's part. Mr M somehow managed to get hit by the butt of a spent firework that ricocheted off his poppy and hit Mrs R. All very exciting - no flames, just confusion. Do you think that's the Guy Fawkes equivalent of a lucky bird dropping?