Tuesday 23 September 2008

A tip top Tuesday

A couple of lovely things for a chilly ol' Tuesday -
1. My lovely friend Claire had a little baby girl, Ottilie, yesterday. Hooray and congrats - just too exciting! And she was adamant that it was a boy... ; )
2. The agapanthus my sister gave me last year has eighteen, yes, 18 flower heads - aren't they a wonderful luminescent blue, and in bud - so ergonomic. I can't wait for them to flower in full
3. Awful train traumas out of Waterloo today, but I had to chuckle at the rather confused train spotters at Clapham Junction. Nothing matched their timetables
4. With Mr M out 'sword fighting' this evening (yep, truly!) I couldn't be bothered to properly cook so had a divine boiled egg and ham sarnie washed down with a glass of red wine. Yum, yum, yum. Simple is king
5. I stumbled across this amazing shawl by TeamKnit during my lunch hour at work - I think I finally have a use for the grey alpaca I have been hoarding!
6. A packet of dark chocolate twix have made their way into the kitchen. Well done, Mr M!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love that shawl but it looks like a very complicated pattern to my inexperienced eyes. Oh now I'm craving a dark chocolate Twix. And we only have milk chocolate Penguins in the treats cupboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I have to admit I am a real knitting beginner - moss stitch is my favourite as it's so easy - but I'm going to have a go. It'll probably take me months but as long as I keep track of where I am it should be okay... And our penguins have been totally ignored in favour of the twix! Just too good!

    ReplyDelete