ol' Tuesday -
1. My lovely friend Claire had a little baby girl, Ottilie, yesterday. Hooray and congrats - just too exciting! And she was adamant that it was a boy... ; )
2. The agapanthus my sister gave me last year has eighteen, yes, 18 flower heads - aren't they a wonderful luminescent blue, and in bud - so ergonomic. I can't wait for them to flower in full
3. Awful train traumas out of Waterloo today, but I had to chuckle at the rather confused train spotters at Clapham Junction. Nothing matched their timetables
4. With Mr M out 'sword fighting' this evening (yep, truly!) I couldn't be bothered to properly cook so had a divine boiled egg and ham sarnie washed down with a glass of red wine. Yum, yum, yum. Simple is king
5. I stumbled across this amazing shawl by TeamKnit during my lunch hour at work - I think I finally have a use for the grey alpaca I have been hoarding!
6. A packet of dark chocolate twix have made their way into the kitchen. Well done, Mr M!!