Sunday 20 September 2009

V is for

Vivid + VanillaMy bright red scarf that can brighten up even the darkest of days and some quickly thrown together vanilla cupcakes a la Nigella. Halve the mixture and you'll make 8 - perfect for an afternoon treat at work each day. Two are already missing - ahem...

Vintage + ViragoVintage styles in the Sunday Telegraph fashion supplement today and my latest Virago book. I particularly like this range of theirs - they look so pretty on the bookshelf.

Vibrant + VegetableA busy little bee at Wisley and vegetable soup made by Mr M the other week from the squash picked at the farm - it freezed fantastically well.

Have a lovely week.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL V's!
    Thanks for sharing.
    OH...I have a Giveaway for one of my original Art pieces over at my blog...head on over and enter...you never know!

    Char.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Virago books! I have two - Valley of the Dolls and I can't remember the other one now. And I have to admit I picked them up more for their cover than what they were about. Yes I'll admit it. I judged them by their covers.

    ReplyDelete