Monday 5 May 2014

Bank holiday blissfulness

It started with a lazy morning - Mr M's jet lag was the perfect excuse to stay in my pj's and read my book in a sunny spot on the sofa with a nice cup of tea. A quick trip to the supermarket to pick up some essentials and then lunch in the garden surrounded by pops of orange. An afternoon spent reading in the sun, soaking up some more vitamin D, then up to Charing Cross for an early supper with Mr and Mrs F and their twins. Not yet 5, they are hilarious non-identical bundles of giggles and competition. I left Mr M and Mr F to their football match and headed home for a quiet evening of mouse disposal and some more reading*. Bliss.

* I really am enjoying Baking Cakes in Kigali. Can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually like orange flowers but that is just gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete