Thursday 22 May 2014

J.Crew and Kate Spade rock Chelsea in Bloom

Mr M and I got to Sloane Square a little early on Tuesday so that we could have a quick peek at Chelsea in Bloom. We were a little too early for the maze, but I was drawn to the old Links of London shop which has been taken over by J.Crew for Chelsea. It looked fabulous. Highlighting the plight of the bees, the vertical planting included swathes of salvia and lavender and wrapped two sides of the building. #JCrewLovesBees
Kate Spade opted for tropicana. Toucan-tastic. I hope they're serving margaritas with every purchase!

Chelsea in Bloom is one of the very few things I miss about working on Sloane Street - I also quietly lament being so close to Rococo, Peter Jones and the brilliant sandwich store just up the road from Rag and Bone. Delicious bagels.

No comments:

Post a Comment