Monday, 9 June 2014
- Dinner was eaten in the garden - listening to live jazz on the breeze one night, and thumping music the next.
- Toes were painted red.
- There were bowls of strawberries and vanilla cream.
- I met the lovely Mrs B for coffee at The French Tarte - lovely cafe, same so-so service, great company, scrummy pear and almond slice.
- The Great Tit brood are getting bigger and louder in the bird box - the young little Blue Tits with their primrose yellow faces are already out daintily pecking at the bird feeders.
- Mr M started to clear the front garden. Time for change. Sadly, this rose is on the list. The old lady who owned the cottage before us planted quite a few, all in the wrong spots resulting in sky high blooms.
How did you spend yours?