Thursday 21 August 2008

A list-full Thursday

Isn't this a beautiful sight. I felt I had to share as it rather lifts the grey weather that has settled around us in London over the past week or two. I can't take the credit for this posy, for we do not have clear surfaces nor that much light in our flat, it was popped together by my talented mum, and they are all from the garden.

Now, I have to confess to having had a rather doodley-list making kind of day at the office today. Work is ominously quiet - the calm before the campaign storm and our days are taken up with list making. As I struggled to get my head around another huge excel timing plan, I thought I'd quickly make a list of the creative projects I've been toying with for the Autumn. Thought I'd share it because it amused me (having also discovered a photocopier at work that scans and emails the image - brilliant!).

Goodness - if I want to get any of these done I'm going to have to diarise them, give up work and hire staff!!!! ; )

2 comments:

  1. I wish my lists looked that artistic. Hope you don't mind but I've tagged you over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just get bored at work! Thanks for the tag - what fun!! Watch this space... ; )

    ReplyDelete