Monday 18 August 2008

This time last year...

It's hard to believe that Mr M and I have been married for a whole year. Boy, has it whipped by quickly. Amusingly, the weather today was pretty much like last year - autumnal, rain, wind... We've had a lovely evening celebrating - Mr M booked a surprise meal at a fantastic restaurant in St James Park, London with champagne on ice. He knows me too well! Above is my paper present for Mr M - I must apologise to whoever came up with this idea. I spied it on a blog ages ago and can't for life of me remember where it was. So, thank you for the fantastic idea and I hope you like it. Mr M does - he thought I'd bought it. Brilliant.
Other news - my dad liked the painting - hurrah! We had a lovely time back home at the weekend and, following lunch at The Ferry, went for a walk to Cookham Lock which was lovely. We got to see where my dad used to fish and my mum used to knit waiting for him! Below is a lush acorn that we stumbled across as we crossed the bridge to the Lock for ice cream.
The next post will about Italy and the wedding. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment