Monday 15 September 2008

I la, la, love Longchamp

One of the rather exciting and completely indulgent things that I managed to get my grubby mitts on in Avignon was my very own Longchamp luggage bag. Not too sure how I managed to persuade Mr M, but I did and it proved absolutely invaluable on our epic trip home following the fire on Eurostar. I had to pretty much gag myself in the Longchamp shop when she asked if I wanted it gift wrapped - is it wrong to let on that I often do say yes when I buy my face wash from Molton Brown... Had Mr M not been there I would have said yes, but alas I didn't want to push my luck. Sigh. Never mind. The bag is just heavenly. I no longer have to throw lustful looks at luggage stands in Duty Free anymore.

On a completely different note, the fuse in our kettle has blown and I had absolutely no idea just how much we use it until I cooked dinner and then wanted a cup of cha. Here is my cup of tea in the making in order to dunk the above biscuit (all the way from France - I know, I can probably buy them in Waitrose but there is a certain level of satisfaction about getting them back with only 2 broken!)

Back to basics...

No comments:

Post a Comment