Sunday 26 October 2008

11 balls, 925.4 metres, 1012 yards = finished

It's done. The present/project that I've been working on is currently drying. As soon as I have made it to the Post Office, I will stick some photos up. I'm rather chuffed with myself. It's very basic, but it's my own pattern and I've thoroughly enjoyed making it. I'm now scouring my books to find my next knitting project!

On another note - we picked up one of these as a present at the weekend. Beautiful, tactile and what's more - it can go in the oven, freezer and dishwasher! Can't get better than that. And the packaging is just lush.

Oh and I've fallen in love with this, I picked one up for a friend's 30th birthday present. It is just the most darling thing in the world.

Have a great week!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh how we love sophie conran crockery! Have you seen the aqua and green too?! I could eat them all! Can't wait to see the mysterious package! t.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly choose lovely presents for people. I'd be delighted with either of those! Looking forward to seeing a photograph of the project.

    ReplyDelete