Friday 1 January 2010

twenty ten

Happy new year! A new year and a new decade. What a difference 10 years makes. A decade that has seen me through my twenties - graduation, work, travel, mortgage, marriage, blogging - and enter my thirties. Last year was full of highs and lows in equal measure but I must say that I'm glad to wave it goodbye.

For me, this new year is all about time. Time for sharing. Time for family and friends. Time for Mr M. Time for me.

So, here's to a fab new year. I'm looking forward to spending some proper time with you in 2010.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. A Very Happy New Year to you.
    Bertie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Hope all your dreams and wishes come true.

    I guess both our resolutions must clearly show how disgruntled so many of us must be with our hectic, stressful lives. I do hope 2010 means more 'me' time for you.

    PinkCat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! And I love your new header. K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A belated Happy New Year to you too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete