Thursday 10 February 2011

An early weekend

What an up and down week. Blue sky and sunshine one day, neverending downpours the next. All very taxing on the wardrobe. I am feeling rather smug as my weekend starts tomorrow, for I have been granted a day off. Naturally, an impending day off meant that I had to work late making sure that everything was tied up for tomorrow and I had to send my apologies to the WI commitee meeting. But *deep happy sigh* it's almost tomorrow and I shall be on a train to Windsor to meet my mother at The Chocolate Theatre before ducking into an Antiques shop or two in Eton. Then it's home to talk craft, eat, drink and be merry. Happy, happy days.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you've had a great long weekend - it sounds like it was going to busy a fun/busy one! x

    ReplyDelete