Sunday 2 November 2008

Here it is...

...the present/project that I have been working, and blathering, on about for the last couple of weeks. Firstly, I must apologise for any feelings of disappointment that you may experience by reading on further, as it really is just a plain old knitted rectangle. That said, I am really pleased with it. I searched high and low for a pattern to follow but couldn't find any that took my fancy. So, I decided to have a go myself. Et voila.

A very simple baby blanket for my friend's new baby. A mixture of moss stitch, stocking stitch and reverse stocking stitch with a vague repeat pattern. Oh and it's machine washable - already tested prior to posting, and neutral enough in colour to not clash with too many things.

Hope Baby O likes it!

4 comments:

  1. it is perfect! It'll be like clotted cream on a strawberry! t.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I'm betting Baby O will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! What a wonderful analogy. Now for the next project! ; ) C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous. would love to find myself wrapped up in that on a cold Autumn morning. Lucky little baby : )

    ReplyDelete